Monday, December 25, 2006

The World's Cliche is Mine

Strike 1,000! There has never been a day in my life that they don't quarrel, and never a day that he doesn't get mad. What's up with him? What's up with these species? Don't they get reflection hours? Don't they get realization instincts? I mean, come on! You guys are driving me nuts! You're planting hate in me. You're nourishing rage! You're molding all the death- wishes and the suicidal tendencies! And you think I like it? Crap! You're making hell on earth!

The world's such a wonderful place, you know? I've seen a lot of things worth appreciating and a million more undiscovered beauties! It's a good life I want to live and I'm taking great effort for it. But you're slowing me down. Your minds pull me! What are you crabs? This is insane. Psychedelic!

How am I suppose to continue my titanic dreams when you pre- occupy me? I hope you guys know how I really want to be a writer. I hope you understand how the urge of being a great composer is eating me. I understand you are disturbed people brought by your own frustrations. But that does not mean you have to include ME with your kind of life. That does not mean I have to experience the same thing.

You can't be mad if I see your mistakes. I didn't mean to. I just spotted them. They're too obvious.

Now, people start saying I act like you. And it's making me mad. I don't want to be like you guys. Never. It could be the worst thing to happen!

As if I have a choice...There's just no escape. It's there.

You fill my write- ups. You fill my article. THIS article! My songs live because of your psychedelic memory. And you always leave them hanging. Asa na man ang tuldok? Ibutang na! Put an end to these miseries. They're not helping me. My corpse can't grit on them. Never, too, my soul.

Give me the best memory that a life can live. Mold me the best attitude in the world. Plant peace, grow love. It's a cliche, I know. And it remains a cliche until you make a move. Move it! Now!

2 comments:

blue phoenix said...

Expressing feelings trhough writing? NaH! Don't make it too obvious -- like it's YOUR own problem... Make the reader feel that it's THEIR prob too, you know! hehe.. anyway, nice japon xa. pero mas ganahan ko a2 isa. hehe... kani xa mora pang professional ang sinuwatan. keep it up Angkit! Ipabasa daun ni Raujan Pay! wakekek^^,)

angkit said...

hahah...why, never thought of it, cha...i like this comment..only read it now...and it's cool...it's actually what i've learned the past days..thanks much friend!